Monday, November 23, 2015
This week has always been – and remains – one that I look forward to with tremendous excitement!
For me and so many fortunate others, Thanksgiving is about family. Of course, we are all gathered for a feast, but it really is a day to get together with loved ones, laugh, recall warm stories of Thanksgivings past and for wonderful memories of those no longer with us. Read more
Friday, November 6, 2015
For more than 20 years, DC SPORTS has assisted charities including ours raise additional funds through a variety of generous donations and its silent auction program. On Saturday, Nov. 7 from 10 a.m. until 9 .m., DC SPORTS will continue to help charities through a Day of Giving Program at both its Lakeside Mall and 12 Oaks Mall locations. Read more
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Congratulations and thanks to EVERYONE who joined us and supported CATCH Night of Champions XXVI this month! It was a spectacular evening celebrating so many champions, including our Presenting Sponsor for the 23rd year, Ford Motor Company.
This year, three more community heroes were inducted into the CATCH Hall of Fame: NFL Hall of Famer and Detroit native Jerome Bettis, Detroit Free Press Publisher & President Joyce Jenereaux, and retired Ernst & Young Managing Partner Al Lucarelli. Read more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Very much looking forward to CATCH Night of Champions XXVI next month!
Presented by Ford Motor Company, this dinner/auction will take place on Wednesday, October 14 at The Henry Hotel in Dearborn, and features the CATCH Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Detroit heroes Jerome Bettis, Joyce Jenereaux and Al Lucarelli. Read more
Monday, August 31, 2015
Welcome to the newly redesigned CATCH website and our first-ever CATCH Blog!
In future posts, we will:
- share anecdotes and stories about CATCH, our events and those who so generously support and participate with us
- keep you updated on all of our upcoming special event fundraising activities
- share with you some of the highlights after the events
- provide examples of how donations to CATCH truly make a significant difference in the lives of sick, injured and needy pediatric patients at Children’s Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital, and
- shine a light on many of our partnerships that have made CATCH such a success story over the years.